Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to BP Multipage. BP Multipage offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
1. Unless expressly indicated by BP MULTIPAGE LTD, nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While we take every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, it remains “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. It may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. BP MULTIPAGE LTD accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of any information contained here. We make no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on this website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained here. In no event shall BP Multipage Ltd be liable for any special, indirect,incidental, punitive, or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available here. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only.
3. BP MULTIPAGE LTD is not responsible for, and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of, the contents of any third-party information included here. Always verify any information with these parties directly for yourself.
4. We are also not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to other sites from this one are provided for your convenience only and if you chose to visit them it is undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from BP
MULTIPAGE LTD, its employees or agents. Contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. BP MULTIPAGE LTD reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products,services and their pricing and information described on this website at any time and without notice.
6. Any personal information you provide may be used by BP MULTIPAGE LTD or our agents for client administration as defined by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
7. Unless specifically indicated BP MULTIPAGE LTD owns the copyright to, or valid license in, the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, names, logos, service marks trade and brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by BP MULTIPAGE LTD.
Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without our full prior written permission.
8. This site is operated and controlled in Ireland and is governed by Irish and European law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws apply.
9. BP MULTIPAGE LTD is not responsible for any material submitted to the public by you (including news, blogs, social media posts, client portal, etc, or any other public area found on the website). That material is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by BP MULTIPAGE LTD and we reserve the right to remove it without notice if we feel that it may be designed to (including but not limited to):
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of BP MULTIPAGE LTD as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to copyright notice.
All rights are reserved.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this
site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use
the same billing and/or shipping address. If we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment,
appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.