The Kenwood TKR-D710E is a VHF DMR Digital Conventional/Analogue Repeater offering increased coverage of digital two-way radios with great features like programmable AUX I/O's, FM digital mixed operation support, built-in 16 QT / DQT repeater control. With RF power-down detection and call interruption protection this repeater offers reliable radio coverage.
• TDMA DMR Digital Air Interface - 2 slot/1 carrier in 12.5kHz
• DMR Tier 2 Conventional Repeater Operation.
• Complies with ETSI TS 102 361-1/-2/-3
• Operates in DMR Digital and FM Analogue modes, even on the same channel. Autosenses Received Mode (Digital or Analogue)
• QT/DQT/Colour Code signaling
• DMR Frame Error detection
• Vocoder FEC Threshold
• Multi-Site IP Network Mode (via KTI-5 option)
TKR-D710E.pdf (2 MB)
Make sure all required fields and the captcha are filled in.