EkoCare is an innovative nurse call solution by Multitone. Assistance is at the push of a button with EkoCare. Suited to hospitals, nursing homes, care homes and hospitals for patients both in-bed and mobile at the push of a button (red for an emergency, blue for assistance). Based on wireless technology means a quick and cost-effective installation is ensured. With safeguarded technology, calls for assistance will never go unanswered, even in the unlikely event that a repeater fails, or staff do not acknowledge a call as the message is automatically re-routed or escalated. This reliable nurse call system offers improved safety and provides peace of mind for all users. EkoCare can be scaled to accommodate facilities of any size and the mesh network ensures reliable alarm transmission. The units themselves are IP67-rated meaning they are easy to clean and antimicrobial.
• Battery-powered location sensors/signal repeaters and wall-mounted nurse call panels means rewiring is not required to install the system
• Provides alarm location for both fixed and portable alarm units
• Alarm units include separate buttons for assistance calls and emergency alarms
• Features automatic alarm escalation should the initial designated responders fail to acknowledge the alarm
• Features a variety of alarm units, including personal alarm fobs, Messengers for staff, wall-mounted nurse call panels and pull-cord units for bathrooms
• User groups are fully configurable, allowing segmentation by job role, working area etc. • Portable units can be configured with automatic fall-detection and dead-man alarms requiring user-acknowledgement
• Optional EkoMS management software provides additional functionality to the system, including detailed reporting and options for live alarm boards and mapping
• Units send low battery alerts automatically to ensure constant operation. Batteries last up to 2 years
• Radio-based mesh network ensures alarm transmission, even if an individual repeater unit fails
ekocare.pdf (10.4 MB)
Make sure all required fields and the captcha are filled in.