Due to continued growth, we are hiring.
We have vacant positions for our Dublin team with both junior and senior positions available.
Communications Systems Engineer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent on experience.
- A third-level qualification in an engineering/IT-related subject.
- Minimum 3 year’s field-based experience in a technical role.
- Strong IT and network skills.
- The ability to maintain excellent technical records.
- A full clean driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be customer-focused, technically competent & commercially aware with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- The ability to work alone or as part of a small team.
- Experience with RF communications and radio.
- Proficient in the use of a communications analyser, electrical circuit troubleshooting & operation of test equipment
- Experience with distributed antenna systems DAS.
- Fully computer literate, familiar with system management/networking etc.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in the design, maintenance, installation, commissioning, and project management of radio communication systems.
Benefits include a Company Pension, Company Vehicle, Phone & Laptop.
If you’re the ideal candidate we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time permanent position primarily based in Dublin however it may involve traveling throughout Ireland as required.
The right candidate will be outgoing, tenacious & highly organized who ideally has a technical background, or who has worked in a similar role within the tech space and has strong knowledge of core communication hardware and software products with a passion for technology.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing the commercial relationship with existing clients, together with identifying and developing new client opportunities.
Principal Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generating sales orders with new and existing clients
- Delivering on agreed monthly sales and activity targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Carrying-out site visits of potential and existing customers
- Weekly sales activity reporting to senior management
- Maintain up to date customer records on CRM system
- Focus on Customer Service to ensure standards are maintained
- Strong organisational skills, target driven & ambitious professional
- You will have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- You will have the ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and the ability to position products against competitors
- You should have a friendly positive “can-do attitude”. With the ability to explain and educate clients on the latest systems that would be beneficial to their business.
- You will have the ability to create engaging and effective visual communications such as PowerPoint presentations and Word proposals to existing and potential new clients
- You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team to confidently identify and close sales opportunities using a consultative selling approach
- At least 2 - 3 years experience in a similar role
- A full clean driving license is essential for this role
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits: Laptop, Phone, Pension & Training.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience - please email email@example.com