The Courtney Thorne Altra Health range combines Smart Mobile Technology with the best of wireless nurse call. The range is simple to use for patients and staff, and put live data in the hands of decision makers to aid them in monitoring and improving patient safety.
- Connectivity – built in Bluetooth and WiFi sensors, allow the Altra Health system connect and integration with a wide range of devices, including wireless accessories and smart devices.
- Simplicity – no wiring, programming or configuration is required, meaning the installation process is simple, clean and non-disruptive to staff or patients.
- Value – this competitively priced system can bring you savings of up to 40% against a hard wired alternative.
- Capability – multiple on-board sensors (including fall detection and movement monitors) allow you to monitor patient and staff activity throughout the hospital environment.
- Reliability – the system uses the dedicated European 869.2MHz social alarms frequency to reduce interference. The ‘listen before talk’ anti-collision technology and acknowledgement of calls ensures calls are received reliably.
- Flexibility – the modular nature of the system means it can be added to and reconfigured with ease, providing hospitals with a system that can grow and adapt to an ever changing hospital environment.
- Information – easy to view ‘real time’ reports are accessible at the click of a button, showing how many calls occur, how quickly they are responded to and by which nurse.
- Comes with a 3-year warranty.
Click here to download the brochure or fill out the form below to request more information regarding installation and pricing: