The 7950 alphanumeric pagers from Commtech Wireless include a number of versatile and indispensable features–all wrapped in a robust, durable casing. The plastic enclosure for the 7950 pagers has been rigorously tested to handle the toughest environments. These pagers boast a plastic casing which is triple the thickness of other market offerings, a wrap-around holster to protect the LCD, and a superior mechanical design to protect against the impact of drops. Colour-coded medical-grade rubber housing is also available to cushion impact further and protect against liquid entering the device (ingression).
Each 7950 can be configured to display only the options you want each user to be able to access. This keeps users from accidentally reprogramming their pagers and turning off key settings. It also minimizes the number of support calls needed. Many features within the 7950 can be programmed by hand or advanced programming can be managed via a USB programming cable connected to your PC. The 7950 series is compatible with all leading paging systems, as well as most wide-area paging carriers.
During transmission of a high-priority message, a pager on an inaudible setting can be forced to sound an audible tone with the priority override feature. This is critical for events such as code calls and other emergency situations.
Code calls will beep or vibrate in a special alert pattern, while normal messages will vibrate in a standard fashion. This allows the user to know immediately how urgent the message is without even having to look at the pager.
- Frequency bands:
- VHF: 138-4143MHz, 143-151MHz, 151-159MHz, 159-167MHz and 167-174MHz
- UHF: 448-452MHz, 452-456MHz, 456-460MHz, 460-464MHz and 464-468MHz
- Portable, easy-to-use, alphanumeric pager
- Compatible with all leading paging systems, as well as most wide-area paging carriers
- Programmable by hand or USB software
- Up to 8 cap codes
- 2 or 4 line display
- Message capacity:
- 50 Messages
- 512 Character per message
- Up to 80 days of battery life
- Specially designed durable plastic casing – these pagers boast a plastic casing which is triple the thickness of other market offerings
- Colour-coded medical-grade rubber housing is also available to cushion impact further and protect against liquid entering the device
- Vibrate and tone alert options
Fill out the form below to request more information regarding installation and pricing: